Brepolis Latin Complete
Brepolis Latin Complete contains the following databases:
- Aristoteles Latinus Database - an electronic version of the full texts of medieval critical edition of Aristotle's writings.
- Archive of Celtic-Latin Literature - contains hundreds of Latin works by important early medieval philosophers, lives of saints, theological and liturgical texts.
- Germaniae Monumenta Historica - the most important critical medieval file. Nearly 1,500 texts is divided into 5 main series (Scriptores, Leges, Diplomata, Epistolae and Antiquitates).
- Library of Latin Texts - the most important database of Latin literature from antiquity to the 20 th century.
- L'Année philologique - Gathers information on scientific works focused on all aspects of ancient Greece and Rome. The online database provides information from the first edition in 1928 to the present.
The databases use the same interface and are searchable simultaneously by means of the Cross Database Searchtool.
Brepolis Latin Complete also provides access to the sources:
- Database of Latin Dictionaries - Latin dictionaries, which are used to translate Latin texts into modern languages, and semantic and etymological interpretation of latin words.
- Dictionary of Medieval Latin from British Sources - the most comprehensive dictionary of medieval Latin.
! Access is set for the entire university - for a maximum of 3 concurrent users!