The ResearchGate project was created in 2008 for scientists and academics to more easily communicate and collaborate with each other. Currently, about 10 million experts from all over the world are connected to this platform.
ResearchGATE acts as a single information gateway that allows researchers to:
- create your personal profile according to professional orientation,
- be a member of interest groups (according to scientific disciplines or certain research),
- communicate with other experts,
- present their own publications,
- provide information on various scientific events and conferences,
- search for professional literature, etc.
Registration and use of ResearchGATE is free.
Additional link for access