SciFinder-n (Chemical Abstracts)
SciFinder-n contains scientific references from thousands of journals and dozens of patent offices, as well as from technical reports, professional books, conferences, and dissertations. Records are supplemented by citation maps (cited and citing references), legal status and direct links to the full text (if available).
It also provides access to chemicals and chemical reactions, includes reaction schemes and detailed experimental approaches. The search also takes into account Markush structures.
The collection is updated daily (chemicals are updated weekly), the retrospective often dates back to the 18th century.
Registration is required for each user. More information needed for registration:
1) The user must register - here
2) When filling out the registration form be carefull about:
- system receives only an email address with the domain "upol.cz" or "prfnw.upol.cz" or "tunw.upol.cz".
- do not use accents
- when choosing a name and password, you must follow the rules, which can be found under "tips"
- the mentioned email confirmation arrives, to be once again to confirm that the registration has been completed.